Monday 14 November 2016

Fireworks and fellside.

I had intended to haI got my camera set up on a tripod ready for a 17:30 start. No fireworks! what had happened? After a while I checked the Parish newsletter to find out if I had got the time wrong. The advert said that the event started at 17:30 and fireworks at 19:00. It always helps to read the details I guess. So I put my gear to one side and set up again ready for a 19:00 start. I stood and waited and waited awaited! At 19:25 I decided I had had enough of this as I had other things to do. So I put my camera and tripod away and just as I had done that there was a crackle in the nightime air and the sky lit up with the first fireworks of the night. After a while I decided to have another go and managed to capture a few images before packing up for the night, at which point came the finale with all the biggest fireworks. So, lesson learned. Preparation, be sure of the details. Maybe next year, but these are what I did get.
 






No comments: