Saturday 12 March 2016

New Boots!

09:00 Whilst cleaning my Keen, 'everyday' boots last weekend I discovered that the sole was becoming detached from one of them. Not good with a long trip to France imminently! So today's task is to find a replacement pair without breaking the bank. I have a good pair of four season boots, what I'm looking for is some good, lightweight boots that will take me everywhere but the highest, roughest trails. Watch this space................................................... 13:00 Well I've never really been an impulsive shopper and the result of that means I haven't got my new boots yet. But typically, I have got a short list to ponder over the next few days. Merrell or Oboz. Oboz or Merrell? Which will it be. The Merrells are very comfortable, quite soft on the upper and nice and colourful. The Oboz are a great boot and comfortable, but more of a three season boot and more sturdy than the Merrells. I need to decide which I need! I really like the Merrells, but are they quite strong enough, or am I being seduced by the nice bright colours???

No comments: